- A Philippine Visa is an endorsement made on a travel document by a consular officer at a Philippine Embassy or Consulate abroad denoting that the visa application has been properly examined and that the bearer is permitted to proceed to the Philippines and request permission from the Philippine Immigration authorities at the ports of entries to enter the country.
- The visa thus issued is not a guarantee that the holder will be automatically admitted into the country, because the admission of foreign nationals into the Philippines is a function of the immigration authorities at the port of entry.
- For information about the guidelines / requirement to obtain a visa application, please click HERE . If you have more information about the Visa Application, please do not hesitate to contact the CONSULATE Office closest to your residential country. To find an office, closest to you, please click HERE
LETTER OF INVITATION
- If for visa purposes and you require an invitation letter to allow you to travel to IMTP2018 / IMFP2018, please email to the organiser with Subject Heading: REQUEST FOR
LETTER OF INVITATION TO IMTP 2018 to request for one.
- In this email, please provide your 1)Full name (as in passport), 2)Passport Number, 3)Nationality, 4)Job title, 5)Company, 6)Address with City & Country, 7)Telephone, Fax and 8) email address 9) Company Website 10) Business Card 11) Passport in the email.
Please send us your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org